Re: dead link for subscribing to mailing list on bluez website

Adding Luiz and Marcel in hopes that they may know the answer.

On 4/4/24 12:03 PM, Wren Turkal wrote:

However there is an option for a link to directly highlight the linux-bluetooth text that only works in chrome:
https://subspace.kernel.org/vger.kernel.org.html#:~:text=449-,linux%2Dbluetooth,-Linux%20bluetooth%20development

Firefox will not jump to the highlight with that link, but will load the page fine. Maybe use that link instead of the bare one to make it better for those that have chrome with no apparent costs to other browsers?

FWIW, I am not subscribed to this list. Please keep me on any threads if that helps.

I am not sure where the repo for this website is. I'm happy to submit a patch if you share where the website repo is.

Thanks,
wt

--
You're more amazing than you think!