Re: Unable to connect BT mouse after it drops: Failed to connect: org.bluez.Error.Failed br-connection-create-socket

On Wed, 2024-01-03 at 11:08 -0500, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> Hi Brian,

Hi Luiz,

> This usually means the device cannot be found, we receive a page
> timeout, so Im not really sure why replugging would have fixed it,
> could you please collect the HCI trace using btmon

Just btmon, with no arguments, correct?

> when that happens

As in have btmon running when it happens or start btmon after it's
happened?

If the former, I can see that it's pretty chatty when it's working.  Do
we expect that it will go silent once it gets into it's broken
condition or should I be running this btmon into a log of some sorts?
If it's not going to stop being so verbose once it does break, will we
be able to find the place in the log where it did break easily enough?

Cheers,
b.