ell location bug/inconsistency with README

I mentioned this on the irc channel recently, thought I'd escalate to
the mailing list. Also, I am a total newbie with bluez, so please
pardon what appears like and actually is pathetic ignorance.

I am building bluez 5.68 on OpenWrt and found that a recent commit
1106b28be8 seems to have made the configure script look for ell
whether or not --enable-mesh or --enable-btpclient are used (I'm not
using them), in contrast to the language in the README:

"When neither --enable-mesh nor --enable-btpclient is specified, then this
part is irrelevant and Embedded Linux library is not required."

I worked around it by patching out the part of configure that errors
on not finding ell, but this seems like a bug either in the code or
the README.

Thanks,

--
Russell Senior