Re: Read Characteristic Value vs. Read Long Characteristic Values

Hi Anderson,

On 2/8/2011 12:46 PM, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
Hi Brian,

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Brian Gix<bgix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I will talk to the PTS guys at UPF, and make sure that the PIXIT lists
are setup such that the tests required for qualification correctly
mandate the correct subset of test cases as required by the ruling
specification.

Did you manage to get some input from PTS guys on these tests? I did
not check the recently released 4.2.0 yet.

Regards,

I was talking to the guy who wrote most of the GATT tests, and he said that the test for "Read Long" in particular should Pass wether it was initiated with a standard READ or READ_BLOB. He said that if the test does not work that way, to send him a PTS log of the particular test session that did not work as expected (that test or any other).

I will try to get the exact email address to use for PTS log submissions and get back to you.

--
Brian Gix
bgix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx