What is the correct properties map when I register the HID profile with the local object manager

Hi,

I have some problems with a BLE remote control which only issues "connected=true" without "servicesResolved=true" on the first button pressed. Only on the second buttonPressed it also issues the "servicesResolved=true" together with "connected=true". So I miss the first button (think about the power button for the TV). I am trying to implement the HID profile directly, I have "hog" and "input" disabled for bluetoothd. I am using BlueZ 5.55 and currently I have to stick to kernel 5.10. It does work with another remote control. I only know about one difference, the newer one uses MAC address randomization. But I don't know if this is relevant.

As I did not find an answer in StackOverflow, I asked ChatGPT. But of course after some dialogues the answers change. However, it seems it may be required to register more than just the HID service UUID with the local object manager. Do I also need to register the characteristic UUIDs and maybe related read / write flags?

Thanks,

Martin