Re: unexpected SMP command errors with controller ATS2851

Would some pcapng logs be useful? It appears this device flags some commands as supported, while indicating their entire feature sets are not supported in the local supported features bitfields. Or that's as near as I can guess.

First is captured from a generic driver that works, the latter is captured from Linux 6.2.9. Included in the working capture is the beginning of an exchange with my Sony headphones. The latter stops logging after the first failed command.

https://f.losno.co/bluetooth_ats2851.pcapng.zst
https://f.losno.co/bluetooth_ats2851_broken.pcapng.zst