Re: RTL8761B BT USB has been broken for a while (mismatched firmware?)

Hi Hilda,

On 15/03/2023 12:36, Hilda Wu wrote:
Considering the FW was submitted two years ago, Realtek plans to release a new version to Upstream.
We will verify the behavior on Linux PC. Expect it can resolve the issue.

Ack, I'll keep an eye on this issue, and ask the bug reporter to test again as soon as an updated firmware reaches Kali Linux.

Thanks for your quick reply, have a nice day,

Arnaud