Re: Need a BLE socket to connect to a nRF52832 Nordic (Low energy BT 5)

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Yes gatt is the way to go. I tried in
bluetoothctl using gatt.list_attributes gatt.select_attribute,
selecting the tx uuid and the send some bytes. Exactly what I need.
But that is directly in bluetootctl. I don't want to do that by doing
a wrapper around it. How can I implement it directly in C?
Do you have a scenario for a gatt connection in C?

Cristian-Stefan

Cristian-Stefan