Re: [RFC 0/1] Implement Compound (Multi-step) GATT Procedure Support

Hi Claudio & Vinicius,

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 14:48 -0800, Brian Gix wrote:
> The following two proposed patches implement a method for correctly
> staging GATT procedures that require multiple ATT req/resp exchanges.

If you guys get a chance, could you consider this proposed change
to gattrib.[ch] and the subsequent change to gatt.c? It differs from my
initial proposed patch which subverted the gattrib queuing mechanism. It
now lets each ATT command run to completion. It also fixes the memory
leak potential that Vinicius spotted.  I think it is important that you
give it at least a cursory look, because you guys know more about bluez
GATT than anyone else here at this point.  Otherwise, I will resubmit
this version as a patch request. -- thx