Re: Are LE connections possible yet?

Hi All,

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Mike Tsai <Mike.Tsai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Brian,

For hcitool lecc it is not necessary a LE "capable" kernel, hcitool
sends the HCI commands from the userspace.
Try sudo hcitool lecc ... and don't forget putting the remote on
advertising mode: $hciconfig hcix leadv

If you want to test the connections managed by the kernel use Ville's kernel:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vtervo/bluetooth-le-2.6.git

l2test support LE connections, use -J option to pass the fixed channel 4

Regards,
Claudio