Re: Pull request git://gitorious.org/bluez-mcap-hdp/mcap-hdp.git for_upstream

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010, Santiago Carot-Nemesio wrote:
>   Fix typos in adapter documentation (2010-11-16 13:39:43 +0000)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://gitorious.org/bluez-mcap-hdp/mcap-hdp.git for_upstream
>
> José Antonio Santos Cadenas (9):
>       Add reference counter to hdp_application
>       Add reference counter to hdp_channel
>       Notify a channel deleted when remote side has already deleted it
>       Fix typos in mcap
>       Set reference counter for mcls to gint
>       Fix message error
>       Remove magic number to check ECHO MDEPs in HDP
>       Fixes to echo
>       Check if the mcl insiede the device is correctly set before use it
>
> Santiago Carot-Nemesio (10):
>       Add reference counter to hdp_device
>       Remove MCL's before removing the application
>       Add missed unrefs for hdp_tmp_dc_data
>       Add reference counter to mcap_instances
>       Add reference counter to mcap_mdl
>       Remove old reference to mcap session in the name of variables
>       Code refactorization in MCAP
>       Fix dereference to NULL pointers during data channels creation
>       Return proper response code if there is an error creating echo channel
>       Check if MCAP Instance is already released when a callbacks comes back.
>
>  health/hdp.c           |  266 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
>  health/hdp_types.h     |    4 +
>  health/hdp_util.c      |   55 ++++++++++-
>  health/hdp_util.h      |    8 ++
>  health/mcap.c          |  242 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
>  health/mcap_internal.h |    9 +-
>  health/mcap_lib.h      |   13 ++-
>  health/mcap_sync.c     |   22 ++--

In general, please try to avoid such big sets of patches and send them
in smaller bits (as they get created) to linux-bluetooth. That makes
things easier for me and I am able to do a more thorough review.
However, I did a quick skim through of the patches and only found one
coding style issue (C++ style comment) which I fixed my self. So the
patches have now all been pushed upstream.

Johan