Re: HFP Pulseaudio Source destroyed "too quickly" at the end of a call

2010/10/28 Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Probably this isn't really BlueZ related, but the audio policy module
> (on the PulseAudio side) in the N900 kicks in and requests these changes
> to the audio streams. Unfortunately I'm not really an expert with that
> code (and afaik the audio policy part is closed) so I can't really offer
> more insight on the issue. Just speculating, but you might be able to
> accomplish something by hacking in some delays into the pulse bluetooth
> modules (but again, I'm not really familiar with them so this might not
> be a feasible approach).

Thanks for the prompt feedback, Johan.
I had looked at the PulseAudio Bluetooth Modules source
(http://git.0pointer.de/?p=pulseaudio.git;a=tree;f=src/modules/bluetooth;hb=HEAD)
before, but didn't see anything (but then, it's a bit over my head :-)
It seems like Joao Paulo Rechi Vita is the author of the relevant
source, and as he also did the Bluez HFP implementation (IIRC), I hope
he might shed a light on this. I'm asking on this list because once
HFP "hangs up", it probably issues some teardown event to its
consumers.

(It would be nice if I could get this solved this before heading to
the MeeGo conf in Dublin - see you there :-)

Best regards
-Tom