Re: Query regarding Virtual simulators

Hi Steven,

On 10/14/2010 10:57 AM, steven bluez wrote:
HI MARCEL,GUSTAVO,Suraj

                  If I am developing a profile thats not yet been
implemented in bluez and if i dont have a Hardware that supports the
profile.How can i validate it to fix a situation that this profile
really works.Is there any virutal dummy simulators?
Do help me out by giving certain ideas on how to perform the same? .

Thanks,
Steven

I am not sure about any virtual dummy simulator.
But, you should be able to write a dummy agent and test the profile against PTS if the profile is supported by it.

PTS would be able to give you a fair idea of what is missing.

It would be great if you can send a mail to the community regarding the profile and how you intent to implement it. There would be people with access to the hardware and they would be able to guide you accordingly.

Regards
Suraj