Re: Pull request git://gitorious.org/bluez-mcap-hdp/mcap-hdp.git for_upstream

Hi,

2010/10/11 Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010, Jose Antonio Santos Cadenas wrote:
>> The following changes since commit 646f0c7e6b557c5413825ce7b04bee52bf0129e8:
>>
>>   Move remote name and version requests to hciops (2010-10-10 22:44:25 +0100)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>   git://gitorious.org/bluez-mcap-hdp/mcap-hdp.git for_upstream
>>
>> José Antonio Santos Cadenas (6):
>>       Remove mdl_conn from struct hdp_channel
>>       Remove app paramter from hdp_establish_mcl, it is not needed
>>       Imcoming connection in control channel should be ERTM
>>       Fix multiple emission of main channel property signal.
>>       Return MCAP_MDL_BUSY when health channel can't be created
>>       Implement callback for responding echo petitions
>>
>> Santiago Carot-Nemesio (6):
>>       Add a new function to create channels
>>       Process request of of echo channels creation
>>       Correctly notify the deletion of the reliable data channel
>>       Add extra checks for avoid notifiying incoming echo channels
>>       Delete all channels DBus interface when the instance is removed
>>       Check first reliable configuration during channel creation
>>
>>  health/hdp.c       |  249 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
>>  health/hdp_types.h |    3 +-
>>  health/hdp_util.c  |    3 -
>>  health/hdp_util.h  |    1 -
>>  health/mcap.c      |    1 +
>>  5 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)
>
> Could you try to ping me on IRC when possible so we can solve a few
> issues with these patches. It seems e.g. that you're doing GIOChannel
> reference counting incorrectly in one place. There are also some english
> language errors in the commit messages that would be good to fix (let's
> see if you can spot them yourselves, otherwise I'll point them out when
> we go over the other issues ;)

I'm sorry but I can't connect to the IRC rigth now. Nevertheless, I
think that I've found the issues:

- The iochannel should be unrefereed when the watcher is explicitly removed
- The commit message s/paramter/parameter

Are there any more?

I will solve them in half an hour.

> Johan

Jose.