Re: Sim Access profile server implementation

Hi Marcel,

On 10/5/2010 1:32 PM, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
Hi Suraj,

Please find the Git tree for the Sim access profile server role
implementation I have been working on at

git://gitorious.org/sap-server/sap-server.git

Not sure it could be directly used with Bluez. Nevertheless, it has the
parser implementation of Bluetooth SAP packet. Someone could possibly
reuse it in their implementation.

have you actually tested this with real SAP server capable hardware? I
am still not convinced at all to push APDU over D-Bus. First, there is
potential security issue here and second the latency that D-Bus
introduces seems not be acceptable. So what I am getting it, can this be
actually used in a product that seriously wants to support SAP server?

No, This was tested with a dummy Agent and PTS. I am yet to get hold of a hardware.

The reason for sharing the source code was because any later SAP server implementation can re-use the SAP packet parser implementation I have already done.

I think we should be able to change the interface later depending on the actual hardware/system requirement. But, I believe the internal implementation could stay the same.

Regards

Marcel

Regards
Suraj