HDP development status and collaboration

Attached is a spreadsheet with a simple breakdown of HDP development tasks. Managers like spreadsheets, most of us don't, so the most relevant part -- the pending tasks -- are listed below for convenience:

device.Echo			PENDING
device.CreateChannel		IN PROGRESS (OpenHealth)
device.DestroyChannel		PENDING
device.ChannelConnected		PENDING
device.ChannelDeleted		PENDING
device properties		PENDING
Channel object			PENDING
channel.Acquire			PENDING
channel.Release			PENDING
channel properties		PENDING
HDP verification against PTS	PENDING	(depends on the rest)

I'd say that we are getting near completion. Would be nearer if we could distribute those tasks; currently, only OpenHealth friends are working on HDP code, in their repository.

I know it's sometimes difficult to collaborate while working on the very same source files, but we should try; the breakdown by API calls seem to be the way to divide work among available developers.