How to send stream via obexd without ending request

Hi,

I want to stream data immediately after they appear and wait for next part. So far I didn't manage to find a way how to do this properly. Returning error EAGAIN from my read function leads to canceling request and this is something I don't want to do. The other way I was able to find is returning value > 0 from read function until last part of data appear. Obexd will stream data when buffer exceed allocated memory chunk and return to read more data. This is no solution because it forces obexd to send empty streams. Does anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

--
Åukasz Pawlik