Re: Why is l2cap_connect re-implemented in gattool instead of using btio wrappers?

Hello Vinicius

Thanks for the reply. However I am referring to latest Bluez 4.70 file
gatttool.c which implements its own version l2cap_
connect(void) rather than an old version of gatttool.c.

Do you mean to say that this l2cap_connect() would get deprecated and
btio routines be used instead in later bluez versions?

--
Best Regards,
Arun Kumar Singh