Re: Question about BlueZ licenses (LGPL and Apache)

On Monday 09 August 2010 07:38:17 Madhavi Manchala wrote:
> By the way, please let me clarify one thing. I think, the input for
> the SBC module is the RAW stream. Am I correct?

As I understand it, you are not happy about something in bluez so that you are
considering to hook in your own SBC implementation. Could you please share your
concerns? Do you have problems with sound quality? Performance in general?
Performance on some particular hardware? Anything else? Are you interested in
SBC encoder or decoder?

Starting a new topic about these technical things may be a good idea.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka