Bluetooth for netbook Toshiba NB200 (under Debian Squeeze)

Hi!
This is the first time for me to write in this list: if you think this
is the wrong place to look for the kind of help I'm looking for, plese
tell me and excuse me in advance.
If not, the subject tells almost everything about my problem.
I installed Debian Squeeze on my brand new Toshiba NB200 and it
currently runs Linux 2.6.32.
Under Gnome the system says that no BT adapter is available but I know
it is since it works under WinXP.
I've been looking for help for weeks in different lists/sites but so
far I couldn/t find anything useful.
Since the base for BT under Linux looks to be Bluez I decided to
subscribe to this list hoping it's the right place to look for help.
Let's keep on hoping so...
TIA for your kind help/suggestions.
Bye,
Maurizio.