[HCI Events] Connection Event Processing

Hi,

I'm trying to build a  handler for a project and needed to  process the
Connection Request Event.
I'm able to get that  properly. But I tried adding a "reject Connection" -
command in the  handler and invariably an "Accept Connection" command is
issued.This  is what I can see from hcidump and my event handling code.

I  need to override that. So where is this done? In the Bluez library,
bluetoothd

or btusb? Or somewhere else? Or is there some other kind  of setup/hooks that
needs to be modified to insert my own event  handler?

Any help would be great here.

Thanks

Shreesh