Re: Users need to manually run "hid2hci --method dell -v 413c -p 8158 --mode hci" even when udev rule is installed

El jue, 24-06-2010 a las 15:34 +0100, Bastien Nocera escribió:

> > > 2 things.
> > >
> > > This is already fixed in udev upstream, and hid2hci doesn't live in
> > > bluez, but in udev now.
> > >
> > > This was also fixed recently in Fedora 14.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >

> > Really thanks a lot! Seems to solve the problem :-D
>
> Was that sarcastic. I hope not, I sent this in good faith, because I
> fixed that exact same bug a couple of days before sending the mail.
>
> Cheers

?!

NO! It wasn't sarcastic :-O!

Simply take a look on my Changelog entry downstream (sent some days
ago):
http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/net-wireless/bluez/ChangeLog?view=markup
*bluez-4.66-r1 (19 Jun 2010)

  19 Jun 2010; Pacho Ramos <pacho@xxxxxxxxxx> +bluez-4.66-r1.ebuild:
  Stop building hid2hci since it's replaced by >=sys-fs/udev-146[extras]
  provided one. This should fix bug #315749 (reported by Balazs Nemeth,
  Marcin Kryczek and others). Thanks a lot to Bastien Nocera for the tip
in
  linux-bluetooth mailing list.

Sorry if I didn't express myself properly :-/, English is not my mother
tongue.

Best regards :-)