Re: buffer starvation with multiple ACL link

Hi Suraj,

please never start a new thread that hangs of an existing thread. I do
will miss these and ignore. You need to fix your mailer setup.

> I am seeing a strange issue with multiple ACL connection with CSR chip.
>
> I am having 2 ACL link, one with FTP going on and another streaming
> A2DP.
> The moment the A2DP link goes out of range ,I see that the FTP also
> stops. It resumes as soon as A2DP comes back in range.
>
> On further analysis I could verify that since the A2DP link is
> blocked( due to remote being OoR) the controller's ACL buffers with A2DP
> data are stuck.
> But at the host level this is not considered and Bluez keeps sending
> A2DP data until it blocks all the ACL buffers which in turns blocks FTP
> also.
>
> I was expecting controller to flush these packets sometime and free the
> A2DP buffers. Not sure, what is the default Flush timeout value.

We don't have anything as of now that could fix this. I would need more
details on this since it might be some outdated firmware or known bug in
the controller. Please start a proper new thread with details about the
hardware you are using and which software versions.

Regards

Marcel