Bluetooth connection from Windows to uClinux

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to connect my windows xp pc (microsoft stack) to uClinux (bluez
stack), via Bluetooth.
The problem I'm having is that Windows wants a PIN for authentication, but
I can't find a way to get uClinux to give this PIN to Windows.
Can anybody tell me how to accomplish this?
Thanks in advance!
Greetings,
Frank

P   Think green: do you really need to print this e-mail?   We are delighted to announce that, as of 1 January 2010, the specific strengths of ICT Embedded, ICT Solutions and ICT Procos have been united in HUMIQ. As the name suggests, the drivers behind HUMIQ are the Human Factor and IQ. But naturally, like its predecessors, HUMIQ also stands for a leading role in the various markets. Its core values are quality of work and reliability as a partner; its objective is the continuity of our relationship. We would therefore request you to direct all future correspondence relating to ICT Embedded, ICT Solutions and ICT Procos to HUMIQ at the usual address. HUMIQ. Intelligent people. Intelligent solutions.
"The content of this E-mail message, including any attached documentation, is the property of ICT Automatisering NV and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter "ICT") and may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use the contents herein and you are urged to inform the sender immediately by return e-mail (reply) and remove the message from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of the information, in whole or in part, is prohibited. ICT is not responsible for incorrect, incomplete and/or delayed transfer of messages and possible damage caused by this. Although ICT makes every effort to send messages free of viruses by using a virus checker, ICT cannot guarantee that the message and any attachments are actually completely virus free and consequently are not responsible or liable for possible damage caused by this."