obexd and phonebook-ebook.c (PBAP support)

Hi,

Is it possible that obexd has to call g_type_init() if phonebook-ebook is used? I think when you call e_book_new_default_addressbook() somewhere down gconf_client_get_default() is called and it insists that g_type_init() is called prior to its use.

I tried to make obexd work on my N900, but I did not get there.
My car kit does not use PBAP because it finds the Nokia SyncML profile and uses it, but the N900 does not communicate with bluetooth devices other than PC or Mobiles via SyncML.
Is there a way to unregister a service from SDP?

Regards,

--
Harald