Bug in parsing of SDP_ServiceSearchAttributeResponse?

Hi, this is my first time here, so I'm not sure about etiquette, or
if/where there's a BlueZ bug repository...

I'm using BlueZ 4.62, and I ran the command line "sdptool browse <BD
address>" against a remote computer. I got this error output: "Service
search failed: Success".

According to hcidump (attached), the SDP_ServiceSearchAttributeResponse
is malformed, but a different Bluetooth stack (IVT on Windows) is able
to report correctly the remote computer's available services.

So I'm guessing this is a parsing error or interoperability weakness in
BlueZ...? (Or, less likely but possible, a bug in the other 2 stacks?)

Thanks