pc as headset: some progress but still no audio

Hi,

I made some progress:

1) my phone can now recognize my pc as an headset
2) I'm able to pair the two device
3) I advertise the hsp service with the attacched pybluez script
4) the phone can connect to the pc and the output of the script is:

Waiting for connection on RFCOMM 1
Accepted connection  ('00:1E:96:00:07:D2', 1)
received
OK

so the connection is successfull and the phone answer ok to AT+CKPD
5) I run bluetoothd -n -d and I see some errors like this:

bluetoothd[5938]: No matching connection found for handle 1
6) with hcidump I see sco data:

> SCO data: handle 1 flags 0x00 dlen 48

and I think this sco data cause the error "No matching connection found for
handle 1"

so I think there is something wrong in the sco link estabilishment, can you
please give my some hints?

Is there a way to use a pc as an headset using bluez?

thanks
Nicola

from bluetooth import *

server_sock=BluetoothSocket( RFCOMM )
server_sock.bind(("",PORT_ANY))
server_sock.listen(1)

port = server_sock.getsockname()[1]

advertise_service( server_sock, "Headset",
                                   service_classes = [ HEADSET_CLASS,GENERIC_AUDIO_CLASS ],
                                   profiles =[ HEADSET_PROFILE ] )

print "Waiting for connection on RFCOMM %d" %port

client_sock, client_info = server_sock.accept()
print "Accepted connection ", client_info
client_sock.send("AT+CKPD\r")

try:
        while True:
                data = client_sock.recv(1024)