Re: BT Issue - WiFi/BT combo module WM-BG-MR-03

hi Venu,
1 . When we issue command
#hciattach ttyS1 bcsp 115200
we are able to see the tx line toggling from the processor .

2. But when we issue command
#hciattach ttyS1 any
hci0 device is created.
But no toggling in tx line when we issue command "hciconfig hci0 up"

we dont have any debug interface.
-Regards,
Shankar

Have seen what happening over the air, when this happens... I mean ask from UART via HCI, is even reaching Link manager/baseband ?

Do u have interface such JTAG to debug...

Cheers,
Venu