MCAP and HDP implementation released

Hi,
We have published a first release of our FLOSS (Free/Libre/Open Source)
implementation of the HDP & MCAP bluetooth profiles for BlueZ. You will
need a Linux kernel with ERTM and Streaming modes enabled in L2CAP and
the latest HDP patches that we sended to BlueZ mailing list on November
17th, 2009.

The code has been tested against a Nonin Onyx II Pulse oximiter, Model
9560 (HDP enabled). Although it should be considered as a prototype
implementation, we have decided to upload the code due to the high
interest perceived in the ehelath community.

The project's SVN repository can be checked out through anonymous
access: svn checkout https://svn.forge.morfeo-project.org/openhealth

You are welcome to help us improve the current implementation by
submitting bugs, patches, etc.
We are open to any question or suggestion about the code, partnership,
etc. Please, contact us at openhealth@xxxxxxx

You can get more information about the project on the following URLs:
http://openhealth.morfeo-project.org