Re: Make bluetoothd start w/o SDP Server

> hold your horses.
>
> Don't we create the SDP server with BDADDR_ANY. So if you wanna start
> your own one on top of it, you just can bind() it to the local adapter
> address and the kernel will use that one for that interface.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

Hi Marcel,

i tried it and it works fine. Cool. :) That behaviour was new to me.
So that's the solution i guess. No further patches needed.

I hope that this behaviour is not changed in the future.
As i know this behaviour is not the same for tcp/ip sockets, right? Or
is that a new and common kernel feature since 2.6.xxx ?

Thanks to all .....