Persisting power state when set via rfkill directly

Hi,

I see that bluez has support for saving the current power state to disk
(in /var/lib/bluetooth/[id]/config) when the Powered adaptor property is
toggled, so that the same state can be restored when restarted.
However, this only works if the powered state is toggled via the Bluez
DBus API, applications which directly touch rfkill (such as
gnome-bluetooth) don't cause the current mode to be persisted.

>From a quick look at the code I'd say that rfkill_event() shouldn't
return early if the adaptor was powered down and instead get the adaptor
pointer and write the new mode state.  Does this sound reasonable?

Ross
--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre
http://oss.intel.com/