Re: bluetooth-agent

Hi German,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Germán Pedrosa
<german.pedrosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I agree with your point that use JNI would be better than run shell
> commands from Java code.
>
> But here the scenario is totally different: in our architecture the Java
> components are not in charge to run such a kind of things; there are a
> set on bash scripts that run some previous deendencies of our system,
> such as bluetoth-agent.

Are you refering to  /test/agent program ?

Can you register an agent per adapter ? just run ./adapter --agent
"hciX" 0000 for every 'X' adapter.

Or you can use the python script simple-agent for every adapter  by
running ./simple-agent hciX

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Alok.