Re: Fwd: HDP profile support

Hi all,
My name is Santiago and i'm interested in to provide a full free/open
eHealth framework to linux and android platform. I'm working in MCAP
implementation in my free time, and i have implemented a partial
iso/ieee 11073-20601 manager for android too. I started my MCAP
implementation for BlueZ few weeks ago, of course it is in a early state
yet but there are some people that work with me to integrate MCAP with
HDP and DI in BlueZ.
You can get more info in http://openhealth.morfeo-project.org/
Note that this work is free but advices and collaborations are welcome.

Best regards!