Re: Fix for audio stream XCASE connect:connect failures

Johan Hedberg wrote:
That's some really nice analysis of the situation you've done.
Thanks.
- Use /* .. */ for comments instead of //
- Make sure your lines are max 80 columns (e.g. shorten the debug message
  or split it into two lines if necessary)
- commit it to your own tree with a descriptive commit message and prepare
  a patch using "git format-patch". This way it's easy for me to apply it
  using "git am" and e.g. the author field gets correctly preserved.
Sorry about the style snafus: that's fixed, committed & the patch has been generated. Since I use T-bird as my email client and that doesn't seem to be going too well with inline patches, I'm setting up Postfix so I can use git send-email. Just need to get SMTP AUTH working with my ISP...

Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
........................ please also make sure the DBus
signals are right, which in this case means we shouldn't emit
disconnected when dropping the second connection attempt, you can use
dbus-monitor --system sender='org.bluez'.
I will be sure to double-check that before I mail the patch. (Shouldn't be a problem because the state change to _CONNECTING on the duplicate connect attempt never happens).

Regards,
Peter