choppy audio on ARM

Hi all,

A couple of months ago I sent a email about a problem with the
bluetooth audio on a ARM platform. I have a choppy audio on the
incoming stream. I still didn't solve this problem but I found a setup
that this problem doesn't happens.

My ARM device has only one USB port, so I always connect the BT dongle
in this port. Last week I bought a USB hub and plug it into the usb
and the BT dongle in the hub. Miraculously this problem disappeared. I
removed the hub and tried again and the problem returns.

Does anybody has any clue why the USB hub "fixed" this choppy audio???
Does it use a different USB drivers?

tks in advance

--
Rafael S. Seste