Re: bluetooth-fix-for-acer-bluetooth-optical-rechargeable-mouse.patch

Hi Lamarque,

first of all this is not a top-posting mailing list. Use proper quoting
like everybody else.

> 	Well,	I need this patch or my bluetooth mouse is completly useless to me. If
> Marcel could show me how I can solve this problem in right way I can update
> the patch. As I said in another e-mail, I do not see anywhere else I can make
> the driver use input session instead of hid session beside hidp/core.c. I have
> tried to add a HID quirk in HID subsystem, but I have failed to find a place
> to change the input session types. Anyway, as far as I can see this is not a
> HID quirk, it is a quirk to avoid using HID session, so I do not see why I
> must use a HID quirk as Marcel suggested.

And second of all this should be solved via the HID subsystem. Since you
clearly have a problem with the HID mode of your mouse. You are just
hacking around the real issue. And I am not accepting this patch. Mail
your problem to the input mailing list:

HID CORE LAYER
M:      Jiri Kosina <jkosina@xxxxxxx>
L:      linux-input@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx