Re: possible recursive locking in 2.6.30-rc6

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Marcel Holtmann <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
>> Could you try the attached patch and report your result?
>
> please create patches with git-format-patch, because otherwise I have to
> do extra work to apply them.

Sorry about the inconvenience, actually I created the patch by quilt.

I just use git to monitor the latest kernel changes,  but do not use
it to create patches, I usually use a script of mine to create patch
manually.

Could you check the attached v2 patch? If it does not fit for
applying, I can start studying use git :)

--
Regards
dave