Re: Status of serial proxy

On Monday 06 April 2009 16:38:41 Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
> Hi Nicola,
>
> I've fixed the problem of channel 0 some time ago, so either wait for
> 4.35 release or use the current HEAD.

Hi Luiz,
using HEAD I was able to share the internal GPS of my openmoko freerunner to
other devices, thanks!

As I suppose no applications are currently using Serial Proxies interfaces
with bluez api 4.* (unless some older version of bluez did not had the channel
0 issue), it may not impact doing other few modifications, some parameters
used in dbus functions are string and stringlist while I guess they should be
object and object arrays. And last, I'd like to see a signal on the
SerialProxy interface or ProxyManager interface to trap when a serial proxy is
Enabled, to have may GUI apps be notified when a proxy is enabled by other
applications.

Regards

    Nicola