Re: Supporting more than 7 Connections

Hi Marcel,

I've inquired with Aircable and it appears their Bluetooth Chip can handle 7 active connections and 128 parked connections. The comment at  http://osdir.com/ml/linux.bluez.devel/2003-07/msg00110.html also suggests that the CSR chip is capable of handling more than 7 connections overall.

So, what effort would be involved in making supervisory unpark-parks in BlueZ possible?

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a