Re: PANU currently broken?

Hi James,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:11 AM, James Le Cuirot
<chewi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:22:15 +0000
> James Le Cuirot <chewi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I've managed to serve my phone with NAP successfully but using PANU in
>> the other direction has not worked at all.
>
> I'm not necessarily asking for an immediate fix here but could someone
> at least explain the situation? That might allow me to fix it myself.

I have a fix for it, the problem was that we use
g_io_channel_set_close_on_unref on BtIO code so we should maintain a
reference if we want to maintain the socket open.

Try this patch and see if it helps:
http://gitorious.org/projects/bluez/repos/vudentzs-clone/commits/adaf1c1d4f2c8764c3d5336759368a0e1dcb44c9

ps: we are still reviewing the code so it may have some bug left.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Engenheiro de Computação