Re: Obex Push

Actually, the sender program stimulates the "SenFiles" method of the
org.openobex.Client interface. Therefore I thought it was an OBEX Push
operation. The "FTP send" operation would rather have been implemented by
the "PutFile" method of the org.openobex.FileTransfer interface.
But since the mobile I'm testing with implements both profiles, I cannot
be sure.

To be sure, here, could an author intervene !? ... ;-)
Thanks

Regards.
Thierry

GianPiero Puccioni <gianpiero.puccioni@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: linux-bluetooth-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2009/02/11 12:25

"linux-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Obex Push

Thanks, I tried it but it doesn't seem to work on my phone, it's a good
starting point to
study 'tho. Just as an info, it does an Obex "Send" (FTP like) not a
"Push"? From what I
understand there is a difference but I am not sure as I cannot find info
on the subject.