Re: Bluetooth Optical Mouse BM083 and BM013

Li, Zhigang wrote:
>> This message contains the following attachment(s):
>> Bluetooth Optical Mouse BM083 and BM013.tar.gz
>>
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I bought two new bluetooth mouses for testing and both do not work
>> with the simple-agent.py script. Would somebody be willing to fix the
>   Why you want use simple-agent to make mouse work?

I would like to be able to configure my system from the command line
and documented all steps to get it running. This way I can also
automate the process and provide better support. There are tons of
reasons why to use the command line.

>> command line tool to connect mouses? I got the logs and device
>> information attached in this mail.
>

>   Make the mouse in paring status, Perhaps just rest some button in mouse.
>   Hidd -- search

Using hidd --search is depreciated and insecure, at leased this is
tolled to in the past by some developers, so i am not using it. I am
also using the latest git and the hidd tool is disabled for compiling
by default.