RE: How can i configure bluez to transmit Voice over PCM

> Python is not really an option for our embedded system.
> I got bluez 4.27 running and all I have tested worked.
> But I have a problem with the pairing:
> Since there is no passkey-agent any longer and I don't want to run
python scripts I tried agent but it starts with an error message:

test/agent.c seems to be outdated, just as you can see in function
"static DBusHandlerResult agent_message(...)".
It is impossible for us to porting python to embedded system, because
python is too big, and dbus of python needed.

import sys
import dbus
import dbus.service
import dbus.mainloop.glib

Marcel has said:
Currently we only have Python scripts test/simple-agent.
in the future we gonna have a full blown command line client for BlueZ.

so now bluez 4.28 can run well on embeded system,  but cann't run
pairing.
let us looking  forward to the update of test/agent.c.