Re: Dell Wireless 360 Bluetooth HID devices not being remembered over suspend/reboot

Hi Guys:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get ahold of the documentation for
what is happening under the hood here.  If I do, i'll be glad to get
some form of a patch together or try to get said documentation released.

Regards