Re: [RFC/PATCH] sbc: new filtering function for 8 band fixed point encoding

Hi,

I did the git clone this morning and made the patch on top of that.

Johan already came to tell me that I have whitespace instead
of tabs in the changed parts. Sorry about that, I'll fix it.
He said it will take 1 minutes to fix that but it was
at least 1/2 hour with emacs :)

br,
Jaska