Re: Sony BD Remote (help requested)

Simon Kenyon wrote:
Bastien Nocera wrote:

Pair it with the bluetooth-wizard and you can be on your way.

Cheers

but when i run bluetooth-wizard nothing is shown

In great excitement I rushed out and bought one of these :) A Bluetooth remote - brilliant! I might even think about buying a Playstation 3 to go with it :) Infrared is for suckers...

In order to get it into pairing mode (and thus be able to see it from bluetooth-wizard) it looks like you need to press *AND HOLD* the "Enter" and "Start" buttons at the same time (for something like one second). The Fedora Wiki page is lamely unclear about that.

Sadly I can't pair with it yet, pairing fails - for reasons I'll try and figure out later...