Re: BIP Basic Image profile support in bluez stack

hi,

> obex-data-server SVN trunk supports BIP. I don't know of any front-ends
> that actually use it yet though.

Thanks for the quick reply.It seems that obex data server is different
package from bluez.

i am not able to understand the relation between obex-data-server and
bluez stack.

Does the bluez stack by default compiles with obex data server ????

I have downloaded the obex data server from
http://tadas.dailyda.com/blog/2008/07/21/obex-data-server-034/

But the readme file is empty.So i am unable to relate obex and bluez.

Can you please brief me about how to integrate the package to the
bluez stack ????.

Also can you please provide the svn link where i can download the
obex-data-server with BIP???

Regards,
Ram