Re: Bluetoothd crashing on 4.7

Hi Mario,

On Sep 27, 2008, at 2:00, Mario Limonciello wrote:
I recently packaged bluez 4.7 for possible inclusion in Ubuntu intrepid
[1].  Upon doing some basic testing with it, I've run into a situation
where when I try to pair with a keyboard, bluetoothd crashes. If I run it under valgrind, bluetoothd survives the crash, and the keyboard works
[2].  If I run it with gdb, it comes down, and I get a trace at
least[3]. If I run it without a debugger, keyboard doesn't properly work.

This is probably caused by my cleanup/rewrite patches for the pairing logic in 4.7. Based on the gdb trace the attached patch should fix the issue. It's also pushed to the kernel.org git and should appear in the next release.

Johan