Re: [patch]race condition in btusb disconnect() handling

Hi Oliver,

> btusb has some races in disconnect()
>
> - it doesn't deal with only the iso interface disconnected

It see the point here, but then we have to release the main interface
cleanly or just disable SCO. I would prefer to just disable SCO.

> - it releases the data interface before unregistering the iso interface

How does this happen? It doesn't do it that way.

> - it isn't carefull to kill all URBs in case of soft disconnect

The hci_unregister_dev will be calling the close() callback. Check
hci_core.c and hci_dev_do_close().

Regards

Marcel