RE: [RFC 16/16] lpfc: vmid: Introducing vmid in io path.

Hi Paolo/Tejun,
>From the overall conversation the approach will be as below.
Please let me know if I miss anything or any issue with the same.

1)      blkcg will have a new field fc_app_id to store UUID /driver specific
information.
2)      scsi transport will provide a new interface(sysfs) as
register_vm_fabric
3)      As part of this interface user will provide the details of UUID and
the  open fd (cgroup associated
 info with VM) to the new interface.
4)      With VM provided cgroup info we need to find the associated blkcg
and needs to
update the UUID info in the fc_app_id.
5)      Once we update the fc_app_id  all the io’s issued from VM will have
the UUID info as part of blkcg.

If this approach is fine then I will make the necessary changes in my next
version.

Regards,
Muneendra.